Terms and conditions of Arford Henderson referral scheme
All Referrers who submit a valid referral between 1 October and 31 December 2020 will be included in the Arford Henderson referral scheme. The incentive for this scheme is a £20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card for the Referrer and 5% discount on the Wills for the Referred.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The Arford Henderson referral scheme is open to existing, previous and non clients
- To make a valid referral, the Referred must complete the contact form at: www.arfordhenderson.co.uk/friendsandfamily
- The unique code of the Referrer has to be used
- Referrals will only be eligible if the Referred client is not already in conversation with Arford Henderson via someone else
- There is only one reward for each Referred client. Arford Henderson will notify the Referrer if the Referred client has previously been referred
- To constitute a successful referral, the Referred must instruct and pay for at least one Will.
- There is no limit to the number of clients a Referrer can refer
- The Gift Card will only be issued for valid referrals, once the Referred has paid their invoice after a consultation meeting
- The Gift Card will be issued within 30 days of the Referred’s payment
- There is no cash alternative and Arford Henderson reserve the right replace the gift card with an alternative, subject to availability
- The referral scheme is available to UK residents only
- In the event of any disputes, the decision of Arford Henderson is final
- If you require any further information in regard to the referral scheme, please email [email protected]
- Referred must book their consultation meetings before 1 April 2021. Referrals which do not become clients within this date will not be eligible for a referral fee.
- The Amazon.co.uk Gift Card terms and conditions apply www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal